Verse of the Day

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Music Video Update and one quick announcement

Guys I am sorry to inform you that my music video page is down right now which is why you cannot open the music video. This is also the reason there hasn't been a new one posted yet. I am trying to work on this so as soon as I can open it I will post a new music video. thank you for your patience.



See you at the Pole is tomorrow morning. I wanted to let you all know the times at your school when these start.

Algonac H.S. 7a.m.
Algonquin M.s. 8a.m.
Marine City H.S. 7a.m.
Marine City M.S. 8a.m.
St. Clair H.S. 7a.m.
St. Clair M.S. 8a.m.
Marysville H.S. 8a.m.
Marysville M.S. 8a.m.
Central M.S. 8:20
Chippewa M.S. 8:20
Fort Gratiot M.s. 8:20
Holland Woods M.S. 8:20
Port Huron H.S. 6:40
Port Huron NHS 6:40
Port Huron South 6:50
Jefferson A.L.C. 8:00
Landmark Academy 7:30
Yale H.S. 7a.m.
Yale M.S. 7a.m.
Capac H.S. 7:15
Capac M.S. 7:15

I hope you all enjoy your time of praying at your schools.

1 comment:

Melissa-this-is-real said...

I know PHN was a pretty good size and it was just amazeing just seeing all the people who know christ just praying around the pole we had about 60 some students but I dont know the acsact amount but I do know that it was a BLAST!!!!
Love and God Belss you sister in christ....
~*Melissa*~